The Ebac Dehumidifier provides fast, reliable and energy-efficient drying.
- Whether it’s in new building construction, in renovation or alteration of existing buildings, or in special circumstances such as flooding, there’s no quicker, surer or more economical way to reduce moisture without risk of damage to the building materials.
- This industrial dehumidifier cuts natural drying times by two thirds.
- The inside Air is drawn into the dehumidifier by means of a fan. The moisture is then condensed from the air and piped away or collected in a container. The dry air is heated with the energy recovered during the drying phase and returned to the room. This process lowers the relative humidity of the air, increasing it’s capacity to absorb more moisture from surrounding surfaces.
- Reliable Performance No matter how extreme the conditions, EIP Ltd’s efficiency copes comfortably.
- All units operate economically even on the coldest winter day – and where dampness is really severe, up to 60 litres of water can be extracted from the atmosphere in just 24 hours using the BD150.
- The EIP Ltd range of dryers are designed to cope with demanding site conditions.
- Simplicity of operation is one of the major benefits of the EIP Ltd range.
- To dry out any building you need only to check that all doors and windows are closed, wheel the unit to a convenient location, connect to the supply and press the start button.
- Drainage of condensate from the machine is equally simple – either by connecting a hose to the drainage spout and leading it to a drain, or by placing a container under the spout.
- Rugged Construction – Years Of Service Over thirty seven years of development experience has brought the EIP Ltd range to its current peak of performance.
- Designed for efficiency and built to last – the popularity of EIP Ltd Dryers with the plant hire trade speaks for their reliability, portability and outstanding durability thanks to the heavy duty welded steel construction.
- Designed to provide an effective solution whatever the situation.
- In newly built or partially completed buildings, EIP Ltd Dryers enable interior plaster, screeds and timberwork to be dried at a controlled rate.
- This means that decorators can work systematically, keeping to the required schedule, regardless of weather conditions.