The Leica DD100 Series cable locators are designed with advanced automatic controls making this Series easy-to-use, and requiring minimal user experience. Trying to avoid underground cables and pipes can be a big concern on construction sites. Therefore, detecting the position of buried cables and pipes before excavation work can help prevent operator injury, asset damage risks and any subsequent cost.
- Automatic pinpointing.
- Depth detection range of up to 3metres/ 10 feet.
- Power, radio, auto modes.
- Transmitter, 33 kHz, 8 kHz.
- Depth detection of up to 3 metres (10 feet).
- Good-to-Go™ health check and start up test
- IP54 rating – protection from dust and water.
- Battery 6 x LR6 (AA) Alkaline
- Weight 2.7Kg, 5.95 lbs 5.95 lbs
- Power Radio (auto) Power, Radio, 33kHz
- Transmitter Modes 32.768 (33) kHz, 8.192 (8) kHz
- Depth Range Line 0.3m to 3m / 1ft to 10 ft
- Depth Accuracy* 10%
- Environmental Standard IP54
- Operating Temperature -20° C to +50° C
- Battery operating time** 15 h
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 760 x 250 y 85mm, (30 x 10 x 3.4 inches)